Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thinner ,Taller or Longer ?

To you guys in NJ : " Momsie forced me to pose for u guys . So, have I grown thinner, taller or longer ? She made me lie down , make me sit on the sofa and posed for u guys....I am tired of posing for her coz I wanna lie down and sleep....... haizz ...please release me , my darlings, let me go....." and " OF COURSE I MIZZ U GUYS AND DON'T FORGET BRING BACK A BIG BONE FOR ME "

" I wanna lie down and rest "

" I don't wanna pose anymore..pls release me and let me go "

" Haizz I can't even sit straight coz I am really tired"

" I told you I don't wanna pose anymore...pleasee.... "

" Why must momsie torture me like this "
"Help me please...u guys in NJ "



" See how pitiful I look , tired and haggard and not pretty anymore"

" Help me daddy... I am serious when I say I am tired and I am sleepy"




Time taken : 11.oopm
Date taken: 12th March 08
Place Taken: On Mummy's Sofa
Camera Model: Olympus C150



2 comments:

  1. bear bear much bigger adi leh. so fast!! what did you feed her?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...nothing special leh...but she eats three times a day...rice mixed with 'pedigree beef 'in the morning, lunch - she had dog biscuits and dinner - rice mixed with our left over food .^^ She looks big and fat in photo but if you look at her in real she is thin, long and tall...haha she is photogenic la.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...